- Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
- Built in Ethernet and AC Surge Protection
- Autoranging Switching Power Supply
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- High Temperature Industrial Operation
- Compact size – Floor / Desktop / Wall Mount
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
24V 19W 10/100Mb Passive PoE Power Inserter, Surge Protected, US Power Cord
The TP-POE-24 Power Over Ethernet Power Source/Inserter manufactured by Tycon Power Systems are quality power sources offering years of reliable operation even in the toughest conditions. They accept data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide data-out and passive PoE power on the shielded RJ45 output jack. They work by supplying power to the remote device on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet).
POE inserters have built in Ethernet surge protection which eliminates the need for a standalone Ethernet surge protector.
The TP-POE-24 are autoranging so that they accept AC inputs from 90VAC to 264VAC (50/60 Hz) and they supply regulated 24VDC at the output. They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload.
Output is 24VDC with load regulation within 5%.
Size: 3.4 x 3 x 1.4in