Our Industrial Armored Outdoor GPS Module was designed to fill a niche that sorely needed this product. There are few if any comparable products available today that meet the rugged, weatherized specifications of the GPS Module. This unit will arrive ready for the harshest conditions and is one of the most impressive GPS receivers on the market.
The GPS Module itself comes in a IP67 rated rigid ASA plastic housing designed to withstand immersion in up to a meter of water for a half-hour. It is dust resistant and can last for years in harsh conditions.
The USB cable is protected by a flexible stainless steel armoring, and is capped with a 13/16-28UN Threaded Weatherproof (Male) Connector.
GPS Module with the following features:
- Highly accurate, low power cost SiRF Star IV GPS chipset
- Ultra-compact outdoor-rated form factor
- SiRF CGEE (Client Generated Extended Ephemeris) technology
- IP67 Rated
- 2m Stainless Steel Armored USB
- 13/16-28UN Threaded Weatherproof USB (Male) Connector
- Rigid ASA Plastic Housing
- 48 Channel All-In-View Tracking
- WAAS / EGNOS Support
- Superior performance in challenging conditions like dense canopy or building cover
- SiRF CGEE (Client Generated Extended Ephemeris) technology, allows accurate prediction of satellite positions for 3 days in advance
- Delivers a CGEE-boot time of fewer than 15 seconds under most conditions without any network assistance
Compatible with Rajant ME4 and Rajant LX5 Kinetic MESH