CONTACT FORM for pricing on Rajant products.
This high-performance industrial-grade BreadCrumb platform provides secure network connections using multiple frequencies to avoid interference and network congestion. The ES1-ATEX1 and ES1-C1D1 are interoperable with all Rajant BreadCrumb nodes. They are part of Rajant’s initiative to develop deeply integrated solutions that securely combine data from connected people, vehicles, machines, and sensors, with machine learning (ML).
- Multiple Radio Frequencies: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radio frequencies support wide variety of applications
- Interfaces: Power and Ethernet through same port
- Max RF TX Power: 23 dBm
- Power Consumption: 2.8 W (average, idle); 15 W (maximum, peak) @ 24 V
- Form Factor: 3.54kg (7.8lbs)
- Compatibility: Wi-Fi Access Point and client mode service for compatibility with COTS Wi-Fi client and access point devices
- Security: Support for several strong cryptographic options used for data and MAC-address encryption and per-hop, per-packet authentication
- Enclosure rating: IP67
- Temperature: Ambient (operating): -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
Email email@example.com or fill out our contact form for pricing on Rajant products.