CONTACT FORM for pricing on Rajant products.
The Peregrine LTE is interoperable with all Rajant BreadCrumb nodes. It is part of Rajant’s initiative to develop deeply integrated solutions that securely combine data from connected people, vehicles, machines, and sensors, with machine learning (ML). This new high-performance industrial-grade BreadCrumb platform provides secure connections to back-end networks using Rajant’s APT and RPT tunneling while actively using multiple frequencies to avoid interference and network congestion.
The Peregrine LTE uses real-time, automated packet routing to always select the best path for each packet. This data combination unlocks the benefits of process optimization, digital twins, predictive analytics, AR, VR, and more, while improving worker safety. Capable of providing a reliable connection in highly obstructed, cluttered, or shadowed areas, the Peregrine LTE is ideal to expand market capabilities for industries like rail, shipping ports, military, mining, and heavy construction.
- Multiple Radio Frequencies: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, carrier and private LTE as well as military, licensed, public service, and other proprietary radio frequencies
- Interfaces: Ethernet – two M12 X-Code female connector, 10/100/1000 Mbps, IEEE 802.3, auto MDI/MDIX
- Max RF TX Power: 23 dBm
- Power Consumption: 4 transceivers: 10 W (average, idle); 34 W (maximum, peak) @ 48 V
- Form Factor: 264.9 mm x 253.7 mm x 46.2 mm (10.43 in x 9.99 in x 1.82 in) and 2946 g (6 lbs 7.9 oz).
- Integrated 802.11AC Wi-Fi Access Point and client mode service for compatibility with millions of commercial off-the-shelf Wi-Fi client and access point devices
- Security: Support for several strong cryptographic options used for data and MAC-address encryption and per-hop, per-packet authentication
- Enclosure rating: IP67
- Temperature: Startup: -40 °C to +70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F); Ambient (operating): -40 °C to +70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F); and Storage: -40 °C to +80 °C (-40 °F to 176 °F)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our contact form for pricing on Rajant products.