CONTACT FORM for pricing on Rajant products.
The Rajant BreadCrumb LX5 is a rugged, wireless device that forms a mesh network when used in conjunction with other BreadCrumb systems. The LX5 contains up to four transceivers and six external antenna ports. It provides Ethernet and Wi-Fi Access Point interfaces to enable data, voice, and video applications. This solution can operate in extreme environmental conditions and has several mounting options.
BreadCrumb LX5 Key Features
- Rajant’s patented InstaMesh® networking software, enabling the network to quickly adapt to rapidly-deployed and quickly- or constantly-moving network elements
- Multiple transceiver configurations for high levels of network reliability, redundancy and diversity, and fewer problems due to interference, congestion, and equipment outages
- Multiple radio frequencies – 900 MHz, 2.4 GHz, 4.8GHz, 5 GHz as well as military, licensed, public service, and other proprietary radio frequencies
- Multiple antenna-port configurations with 2x2 MIMO (multiple-input, multiple-output), substantially increasing the capacity of transceivers
- Support for several strong cryptographic options used for data and MAC-address encryption and per-hop, per-packet authentication (list of options on page 3)
- Rugged and environmentally sealed enclosures
- High bandwidth for data, voice, and video applications
- Scalability to hundreds of mobile, high-bandwidth nodes
- Integrated Wi-Fi Access Point service for compatibility with millions of commercial off -the-shelf (COTS) client devices such as laptops, tablets, smart phones, IP cameras, sensors, and other IP devices
- Self-configuring operation for fast and easy deployments
- Reliable and fast off -loading to Ethernet via multiple, simultaneous bridge-mode links through the Automatic Protocol Tunneling (APT) feature
- Mesh Clustering to designate per-BreadCrumb sub-meshes that will only mesh with a user-specified series of nodes, useful applications include:
- – Enabling two BreadCrumbs to operate in a point-to-point (PTP) capacity on the same channel as other mesh nodes, eliminating the need to purchase a third-party PTP link for backhaul
- – Isolating one or more groups of BreadCrumbs to mesh with each other and not with other nodes outside the user-defined mesh cluster
LX5-2445D vs LX5-2445DH
The "D" model has no heater. The "DH" model has a heater.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our contact form for pricing on Rajant products.