X-POLARISED, HIGH GAIN, UNI-DIRECTIONAL LTE/5G ANTENNA (2X2 MIMO), Supports T-Mobile Band 71
617 – 894 MHz & 1710 – 3800 MHz, 11dBi
- New advanced metamaterial technology
- Exceptional performance over the main 4G/5G bands
- Includes the 617 to 894 MHz frequency band for US applications
- Wideband 2×2 MIMO 4G/5G antenna
- Backwards compatible 2G/3G/4G/LTE antenna (5G Ready)
- Two cross polarised antennas in one enclosure for optimal LTE performance
- IP65 weather/dust and vandal resistant enclosure.
The XPOL-2-5G-US antenna includes the 617 to 894 MHz band and the newer 3400 – 3800 MHz bands, which were not previously covered by our V2 and is suitable for 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G. This antenna performs exceptionally well in the following frequency bands: 617 – 894 MHz, 1710 – 2170 MHz, 2300 – 2700 MHz & 3400 – 3800 MHz. In addition to the new bands, the gain in the 1700 MHz and 2.7 GHz is around 3 dB higher than the “V2” over the same frequency bands! Our “V2” antenna already outperformed most competitors over these bands, so this substantial improvement in gain shows the benefits of the new advanced materials and novel radiator design.