HIGH GAIN CROSS POLARISED LTE MIMO ANTENNA | 2×2 LTE (MIMO) | 698MHZ-3800MHZMAX GAIN: 11 DBI
- New advanced metamaterial technology
- Exceptional performance over the main 4G/5G bands
- High Gain for the antenna size
- Wideband 2x2 MIMO 4G/5G antenna
- Backwards compatible 2G/3G/4G/LTE antenna (5G Ready)
- Two cross polarised antennas in one enclosure for optimal LTE performance
- IP65 weather/dust and vandal resistant enclosure.
The XPOL-2-5G is Poynting’s third generation “V3” of this very popular Cross Polarised (XPOL), cellular band, 2x2 MIMO antenna. The antenna enclosure effectively looks the same as the second generation “V2” but has been completely redesigned on the inside. We have used advanced metamaterial technology, making use of Artificial Magnetic Conductors (AMC) and new registered/patent pending radiator configuration, which is proving to yield exceptional improvements in bandwidth and gain. Radiation patterns of this antenna are exceptionally well controlled, further adding to the performance of the antenna.
The XPOL-2-5G antenna includes the newer 3400 - 3800 MHz bands, which were not previously covered by our V2 and is suitable for 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G. This antenna performs exceptionally well in the following frequency bands: 698 – 960MHz, 1700 – 2170MHz, 2300 – 2700MHz & 3400 – 3800MHz. In addition to the new bands, the gain in the 1700MHz and 2.7GHz is around 3dB higher than the “V2” over the same frequency bands! Our “V2” antenna already outperformed most competitors over these bands, so this substantial improvement in gain shows the benefits of the new advanced materials and novel radiator design.
So, if it was a car, we installed an entirely new technology engine producing twice the power under the bonnet – it may look the same, but just wait until you turn the ignition on!
- 2-3dB higher gain over all the bands compared to “V2”
- New 3400MHz-3800MHz, 5G band with 11dBi gain
- Consistent broadband performance
- X-Polarised 2x2 MIMO Antenna
- Wall or pole mountable
- Lightweight & Rugged
- Weatherproof & waterproof (IP65)
- High pattern consistency across bands for 4G/5G carrier aggregation
- Outdoor antenna for Fixed Wireless Access (FWA)
- Consumer LTE/5G internet connectivity
- Industrial & Commercial LTE/5G deployments
- Urban and rural household reception enhancement
- Agricultural & Farming LTE/5G data distribution
- Power, Energy & Water telemetry access
- Oil & Gas communication systems
- Municipal & Government systems
- Repeaters & coverage enhancement amplifiers