- Dual band medium gain 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi antenna
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11ac wireless standard
- This antenna also works at the Wi-Fi/WiMax/LTE 3.3GHz3.8Ghz frequencies with a max gain of 7.5dBi
- Vandal and water resistant enclosure
The Dual-Band Wi-Fi Omni directional antenna, developed by Poynting Antennas, can connect to any Wi-Fi access point whether it is older Wi-Fi technology or new dual band Wi-Fi technology. These antennas can resolve channel saturation and provide the ultimate in Wi-Fi performance and flexibility. This means the antenna can be used for point to point links where there is abundance of RF noise and also cluttered environments.
The antenna operates in two frequency bands 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, offering excellent utilization of the radio spectrum. This Antenna has a maximum 6dBi gain at 2.4GHz band and 7.5dBi gain at the 5GHz band, which offers the best performance with reliable connections. The housing is made of ABS which is high impact resistant plastic and is also resistant to acids and other chemicals that may occur in industrial plants. The antenna has a N-Type female connector at its base which can be terminated to a cable of the desired type and length.
- Small business
- Building sites
- Open mine sites
- Production facilities
- Wi-Fi/WiMax/LTE 3.3GHz - 3.8GHz applications
- Areas whith large amounts of machinery (cluttered environment)