(4) LPDA-092-04 Antennas
(1) BRKT-33 -45/+45 MIMO Bracket
(1) BRKT-30 Horizontal Bracket
- Future-proof wideband LTE antenna and Wi-Fi operational frequencies
- Compatible with 5G, 4G, 3G and 2G technologies
- 4x4 data rates improve mobile network subscriber's user experience over standard SISO speeds
- Up to 6db system gain over single LPDA-092 antenna
- 4x4 MIMO has up to 200% increase in rage capabilities compared to SISO
- Used in extreme weather environment
- 5G Ready; includes 3.2GHz to 3.8GHz CBRS
- Coax, HDF-195 30cm
- N-Female Connector
This high-gain wideband directional antenna covers all international cellular, mobile and wireless data bands including GSM 900/ GSM1800/UMTS/LTE bands as well as extended cellular and WiMAX bands such as European/USA “Digital Dividend bands” and 2.3- 2.7GHz licensed and unlicensed data bands. Its configuration is suitable for various wireless communications systems.
This antenna is unique in its combination of ultra wide-band operator with a consistent high-gain performance. It has been successfully used in extreme weather environments in Africa and Europe with close to zero failures.
A firm favorite, in any area where operators are having signal challenges. It is ideal for any application using the GSM network (LTE/ HSPA/3G/EDGE/GPRS).
- Urban and rural areas
Antenna of choice for rural areas due to high gain
- Poor data signal reception (indoor or outdoor)
- Slow data transmission connection
- Unstable connection
- Increase system transmission reliability
- LTE fringe areas (close to an LTE area, but just out of reach)
- Network operator flexibility - as the antennas is wideband, a new antenna is not needed per network operator - works on most networks