- Circular Polarised HELI antenna provides enhanced signal propagation and connection stability within a tunnel.
- Left Hand Circular (LHC) & Right Hand Circular (RHC) Polarised options available
- Bi-directional – radiates in both directions in a tunnel
- Ruggedized & water ingress protected
- Ideal for Mining & Tunnel M2M and IoT deployments
The HELI-17 forms part of a series of Mini-HELI antennas. These antennas are only mini in size relative to their bigger brothers, the HELI-3, HELI4 & HELI-8, but offer medium to high gain, which makes these antennas ideal for mining tunnels where IoT/M2M connectivity is deployed and can also be used for coverage into the stopes.
The HELI-17 is a set of 2.4GHz antennas, radiating in both directions (i.e. bi-directional), which make them ideal for the coverage of the 2.4GHz in mining and other type of tunnels. These antennas are typically used for the deployment of IoT within the tunnel to provide telemetry and mine automation. These antennas are available in both Left Hand Circular (LHC) & Right Hand Circular (RHC) polarised antenna elements to provide optimal decorrelation within a MIMO deployment, resulting in the best of the two worlds; decorrelation due to the polarisation differences and also spatial diversity to enhance MIMO performance and RF reliability to service the most severe connectivity within a demanding mining tunnel. The dual-band WiFi connection propagates around tunnel bends in a non-Line of Sight scenario and provides immunity to many of the WiFi signal disrupting objects such as trains and drilling machinery which appear to obscure the tunnel.
- Single port 2.4GHz antenna.
- This antenna is especially designed for mining and other types of tunnels.
- Bi-directional – radiates in both directions in a tunnel.
- Left & Right Hand Circular Polarised available (for MIMO).
- Intrinsically safe version available on request
- Supplementing fibre /cable networks “Hotspots” to areas to enhance mobility or extend networks to inaccessible areas such as mines and tunnels.
- Underground telemetry and automation.
- Creating of complete underground in tunnel wide data networks and internet/LTE connectivity.
- Seamless connection to personnel using cellular phones and smart devices and tablets.