1U rackmount, 1x Gigabit Ethernet, 8xSFP+ cages, LCD, 72 cores x 1GHz CPU, 16GB RAM, up to 120 million packets per second, 80Gbps throughput, RouterOS L6
Mikrotik's new flagship router, the CCR1072, is powered by a Tilera 72 core CPU, each core is clocked at 1GHz, and to fully utilize this power, the CCR1072 is equipped with eight independently connected 10G SFP+ ports and single Ethernet port for management purposes.
The unit comes equipped with installed RouterOS L6, 16GB of built in ECC RAM, touchscreen color LCD, two removable (hotplug) power supplies for redundancy, smart card slot, microUSB, regular size USB, microSD and 2x M.2 slots for additional storage.
Thanks to the unique 72 core processor and ports that are directly connected to the CPU, CCR1072 is capable of over 120 million packets per second throughput.
- 72 core networking CPU, 1.2GHz clock per core
- 12 Mbytes total on-chip cache
- State of the art TILE GX architecture
- 8x SFP+ ports for 10 Gigabit connectivity
- 1U rackmount case
- Color touchscreen LCD display
- Two hot-swap power supplies for redundancy
- Up to 1.5 mpps throughput in regular mode
- Up to 17.8 mpps throughput in fastpath mode (wire speed)
- Up to 12 Gbps throughput with common RouterOS configurations