LtAP LTE6 kit is a compact 4G (LTE) capable weatherproof wireless access point – perfect for busy urban environment or off-the-grid outdoors networking. It has a built-in CAT6 cellular modem that supports 4G (LTE) connectivity out of the box – with up to 300 Mbps download speed!
• 2.4 GHz AP in a rugged case
• LTE installed in miniPCIe slot
• Second miniPCIe slot for expansions
• Three Mini SIM slots
• Gigabit Ethernet port
• Built-in GPS
• Many powering options (DC jack, POE-in, automotive)
• Serial port and full size USB for other devices
• Perfect for cars or outdoor mobile applications
CAT6 also enables carrier aggregation and allows the device to use multiple bands at the same time. A huge advantage when there are a lot of LTE users in the area. It provides better responsiveness in a crowded environment and higher efficiency for weaker signal situations in the countryside.
LTE FDD bands: 1 (2100MHz) / 2 (1900MHz) / 3 (1800MHz) / 7 (2600MHz) / 8 (900 MHz) / 20 (800MHz) / 5 (850MHz) / 12 (700MHz) / 17 (700MHz) / 25 (1900MHz) / 26 (850MHz)
LTE TDD bands: 38 (2600MHz) / 40 (2300MHz) / 39 (1900MHz) / 41n (2500MHz)