CONTACT FORM for pricing on Rajant products.
Ideal for lightweight autonomous vehicles
The DX2 is Rajant’s smallest and lightest BreadCrumb, forming a mesh network when used in conjunction with other BreadCrumb systems. Encased in magnesium, it weighs 123g with a MIMO-antenna system and is designed for private wireless networks on lightweight autonomous vehicles. Its small footprint and very low payload weight make it ideal for drone swarms, remote CCTV, telematics monitoring, and most things mobile.
BreadCrumb DX2 Key Features
- Rajant’s patented InstaMesh® 1 networking software, enabling the network to quickly adapt to rapidly-deployed and quickly- or constantly-moving network elements
- 2.4GHz or 5GHz radio frequencies supporting a wide variety of applications and environments
- One transceiver and two external antenna ports with low power consumption
- Pocketsize, lightweight, portable, and completely adaptive
- Ideal for lightweight autonomous vehicles, drones, and small robots
- Support for several strong cryptographic options used for data and MAC-address encryption and per-hop, per-packet authentication (list of options on page 3)
- High bandwidth for data, voice, and video applications
- Scalability to hundreds of mobile, high-bandwidth nodes
- Integrated Wi-Fi Access Point service for compatibility with millions of commercial off -the-shelf (COTS) client devices, such as laptops, tablets, smart phones, IP cameras, sensors, and other IP devices
- Self-configuring operation for fast and easy deployments
- Reliable and fast off -loading to Ethernet via multiple, simultaneous bridge-mode links through the Automatic Protocol Tunneling (APT) feature
Email email@example.com or fill out our contact form for pricing on Rajant products.