When in doubt, choose the most advanced wideband antenna available. Whatever situation you are in, Poynting's High Gain Directional Antenna will give you better range and faster speed for your LTE Router.
The Poynting LPDA-92 5G Ready antenna is the most well-equiped high-gain wideband directional antenna on the market. It covers all mobile and wireless bands (GSM 900/GSM1800/UMTS/LTE) and even the WiMAX bands, both licensed and unlicensed.
The Poynting LPDA-92 5G Ready antenna differs for the A-LPDA-0092-04 model in that it comes with a 7m coax cable instead of a .30m coax cable. This model also differs from the 04 model in that it comes with a SMA(m) connector instead of a N-Type(f) connector.
- Future-proof wideband LTE antenna and Wi-Fi operational frequencies
- Compatible with 4G, 3G and 2G technologies
- Improves mobile network subscriber's user experience
- Increased connectivity stability
- Weather- and vandal resistant
- Used in extreme weather environment
- 5G Ready; includes 3.2GHz to 3.8GHz CBRS
- Coax, HDF-195 7m
- SMA-Male Connector
This high-gain wideband directional antenna covers all international cellular, mobile and wireless data bands including GSM 900/ GSM1800/UMTS/LTE bands as well as extended cellular and WiMAX bands such as European/USA “Digital Dividend bands” and 2.3- 2.7GHz licensed and unlicensed data bands. Its configuration is suitable for various wireless communications systems.
This antenna is unique in its combination of ultra wide-band operation and consistent high-gain performance. It has been successfully used in extreme weather environments in Africa and Europe with close to zero failures.
A firm favorite in any area where operators are experiencing signal challenges. It is ideal for any application using the GSM network (LTE/ HSPA/3G/EDGE/GPRS).
*when purchased as a set of 2 antennas and BRKT-33 mounting bracket, this is our most powerful LTE antenna offering
- High gain directional antenna
- Easy alignment with main beam around 50 degrees wide
- Broadband covering multiple operational frequencies
- Pole mountable
- Tremendous improvement on reliability of wireless data
- Four year track record in all climate conditions from Nordic to desert to tropical
- Urban and rural areas
Antenna of choice for rural areas due to high gain
- Poor data signal reception (indoor or outdoor)
- Slow data transmission connection
- Unstable connection
- Increase system transmission reliability
- LTE fringe areas (close to an LTE area, but just out of reach)
- Network operator flexibility - as the antennas is wideband, a new antenna is not needed per network operator - works on most networks
- RV, marine, boating, camping,