The Hytera PNC380S PoC device is a compact, rugged, and easy-to-operate handheld device that utilizes Wi-Fi and existing nationwide 3G/4G/LTE cellular networks for unlimited coverage and capacity. The PNC380S is designed for reliable business communications with instant group calling in the vehicle and on the job site. It is built based on the AT&T certified module and can be quickly deployed without the significant infrastructure costs of traditional radio systems.
- Nationwide coverage with Wi-Fi and 3G/4G/LTE networks
- AT&T Network Approved Device
- Supports dispatching, group calling, and location tracking
- Voice, Video, and Text communications
- Compact and rugged devices that are easy to use
- Car Kit available for safe use in vehicles.
The PNC380S is part of the Hytera HALO Nationwide Group Communications Solution that enables Push-to-Talk over Cellular over existing 3G/4G/LTE Mobile Network Operator infrastructure and Wi-Fi networks. Hytera HALO Dispatch is a powerful web-based application for efficient group communications and location tracking.